Thursday, July 03, 2014

The Twofold Promise of Forgiveness | True Woman

This seems to be the theme of the day. I had this subject come up on my Facebook wall three times today from different sources. Hum, there may be something to this message?

The Twofold Promise of Forgiveness | True Woman: "Forgiveness

Nancy Leigh DeMoss | 07.02.14
Twitter: @NancyDeMoss

I know just enough about computers, as they say, to be dangerous. But one thing I've learned the hard way is the meaning of that little button that's spelled D-E-L.
That's right. The delete key. (I'm guessing you know about that one yourself.)
Believers, of all people, should appreciate the joy of forgiveness . . . because of knowing what a treasure it is to be purely and perfectly forgiven.
Like you, I can think of times when I was working away at something on my computer and accidentally pressed the delete button, only to watch all my hard work vanish into thin air, leaving behind nothing but a blank screen of forgotten words."



'via Blog this'

No comments: